VOLUNTEERS: Cleanup Arizona is an outdoor event and is open to all valley residents. The next event is on January 29th. Volunteers will be split up and given ample opportunity to socially distance at least six feet from one another. To protect volunteers and staff. Volunteers are encouraged to limit team size and to refrain from carpooling with individuals, not from their households.
1. Wear outdoor appropriate attire is always a plus :). Shoes/boots and long pants are always recommended as well as a hat or some form of shade.
2. Parking: Follow signs and use the Google directions link!
3. We will provide water, bags, and gloves. Feel free to bring trash grabbers and buckets in lieu of bags.
4. You don’t need any sort of pass or permit for this event.
5. Cleanup events are inherently dangerous and can be strenuous.
SPONSORS: Businesses interested in sponsoring the Cleanup Arizona event should call (480) 842-6781 Sponsors are listed on the event t-shirt worn by hundreds of volunteers. In addition, sponsors are acknowledged in thank you advertisements and on Cleanup Arizona, Actioncd7 website, and social media. Help us keep Arizona clean, and #CleanupPhoenix! Thanks to the City’s free disposal services, it’s easier than you think to dispose of unwanted items the right way.
Send us an email anytime you want. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.